It's cold outside, so here's five great quotes about sports and cold weather:
1. "I wouldn't say it's cold, but every year, Winnipeg's athlete of the year is an ice fisherman."
-- Dale Tallon, former NHL player
2. "I've seen a lot of bad weather in my time, but if Admiral Byrd were here tonight, he'd turn around and go back."
-- Rocky Bridges, on a cold night in Buffalo
3. "It was so cold out there that I saw a dog chasing a cat and they were both walking."
-- Mickey Rivers, on a 48 degree baseball game
4. "It's so cold, the ice feels warm compared to the air."
-- Bill 'Spaceman' Lee, on living in Vermont
5. "It's so cold, you'd have to jump start a reindeer."
-- Mark Herron, Illinois State player, on the cold weather in Illinois
For more sports quotes, check out my site.