Welcome back to another edition of Page 2 Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of a question.
(Correct questions at the end of the quiz.)
1. Answer: After leading his team to a big win last weekend, this college quarterback raised eyebrows when he said, "This is what I'm getting paid for, is to play."
2. Answer: At 13, Paris Jackson -- daughter of Michael -- made news at her L.A.-area private school by becoming the first girl to join this team.
3. Answer: The bachelor party this past summer for this college quarterback consisted of four hours of bobsled, skeleton and zipline rides with friends.
4. Answer: He throws almost 100 mph, but this reliever's vision is so weak he sometimes has trouble making out a catcher's signs and says, "I don't know what my vision is, but I can promise I'm not Ted Williams."
5. Answer: His dad, Bruce, has multiple Grammys, but can't leap and dunk like his son, a 6-foot-4 freshman guard at UNC Asheville.
Question 1: Who is Washington's Keith Price?
Question 2: What is flag football?
Question 3: Who is Kellen Moore?
Question 4: Who is Jason Motte?
Question 5: Who is Keith Hornsby?