Welcome back to another edition of Page 2 Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of a question.
(Correct questions at the end of the quiz.)
1. Answer: He's undefeated as a lightweight (21-0) and is a five-time African champion, but this boxer is best known for being carried into the ring in a cage while wearing a lion's head and skin.
2. Answer: This outfielder, a 26-year-old Cuban defector, free agent and soon-to-be millionaire, likes to be referred to by his nickname, La Potencia (The Power).
3. Answer: Pro angler and former Bassmaster Classic champ Alton Jones reported recently he had a good day fishing at Texas' Falcon Lake until he found something he wasn't looking for.
4. Answer: Innsbruck, Austria -- which twice has hosted the Winter Olympics -- will be the host city this month for this inaugural event.
5. Answer: The first time this college coach scouted his future standout point guard in high school, he remembers thinking, "You've got to be kidding me. This guy is like 5-foot-2."
Question 1: Who is Sharif Bogere?
Question 2: Who is Yoenis Cespedes?
Question 3: What is a human body?
Question 4: What are the first Winter Youth Olympic Games?
Question 5: Who is Florida's (5-foot-8) Erving Walker?