JaVale McGee has taken his antics to the Denver Nuggets. Oh, he's a productive player, but he's also quite entertaining -- and not always in a good way. There's even a YouTube video showing some of his most memorable moments (800,000-plus views since March 12). Here are those and more: McGee's top 10 moments from his run with the Washington Wizards.
1. Dec. 8, 2010 at Kings: Down 25 points with 20 second left in regulation, McGee tries to dunk from the free-throw line but loses control of the ball.
2. Dec. 18, 2010 vs. Heat: Late in the first quarter, McGee tries to dunk from the free-throw line AGAIN, this time with a defender in his way.
3. March 15, 2011 at Bulls: McGee receives his first triple-double (11 points, 12 rebounds, and a mind-boggling 12 blocks). But it takes him three minutes of trying to get the final basket and he embarrasses himself by drawing a technical foul for hanging on the rim (plus, the Wizards were down by almost 20).
4. Jan. 16, 2012 vs. Rockets: McGee throws himself an alley-oop off the backboard (down by six) and does a salute after the dunk (Flip Saunders is NOT happy).
5. Feb. 6, 2012 vs. Raptors: McGee misses a sweeping hook shot, then runs back to the end of the court while the Wizards still have possession.
6. Feb. 22, 2012 vs. Kings: McGee volleyball swats Francisco Garcia's shot on an obvious goaltend
7. Feb. 22, 2012 vs. Kings: McGee has difficulty posting up the Kings' Isaiah Thomas, who is 5-9 (15 inches shorter than the 7-foot McGee)
8. Feb. 22, 2012 vs. Kings: McGee tries to save the ball from going out of bounds but starts a fast break on the other end
9. March 12, 2012 Wizards vs. Spurs: McGee gets hit in the face with a pass on a fast break
10. Fresh off the planking craze, McGee invents a pose called the Flying Buddha. Side Note: McGee also planked in a game while in the Philippines.
Honorable mention: JaVale McGee's mom kisses Dr. J in the mouth at the 2011 Slam Dunk contest.