|ESPN.com: Wojciechowski||[Print without images]|
|With this victory ...|
Here's what Tiger Woods accomplished with his PGA Championship win on Sunday:
• Passes Walter Hagen to move into second (alone) on the all-time major championships list as a professional with 12. Jack Nicklaus has 18.
• Now 12-for-12 when holding at least a share of the lead entering the final round of a major.
• Becomes the 5th player in PGA Championship history to win the tournament three times.
• Becomes the first player in history to win two PGA titles at the same course (Medinah).
• Becomes the first player in history to win at least two majors in consecutive years.
• Won his fifth major by at least five shots. Tiger has now won his 12 majors by a combined 56 shots, while Nicklaus won his 18 majors by 44 shots.