The following five Futures Tour players earned full playing privileges on the LPGA Tour for 2007.
Age: 18. Earnings: $76,287
• Won five times in 2006, matching the Futures Tour record set by Grace Park in 1999.
Age: 23. Earnings: $66,351
• Three-time All-American from UCLA won twice in her second season on tour.
Age: 18. Earnings: $49,079
• The 2002 U.S. Girls' Junior champion had 11 top-10 finishes.
Age: 25. Earnings: $40,558
• Three-time All-American at South Carolina won twice in 2006, her fourth year on tour.
Age: 24. Earnings: $39,416
• A 2004 All-American at North Carolina, earned the final card with a third-place finish in the season-ending event.