|ESPN.com: SportsTravel||[Print without images]|
|If You're Going to San Antonio|
• Spurs' arena: AT&T Center
• Address: One AT&T Center Parkway
• Web site | Seating | Buy tickets
• Nightlife areas: River Walk, Saint Mary's Strip
• Sports bar: Tex's Sports Bar (200 S. Alamo St., in the Hilton Palacio del Rio; 210-222-1400) ice-cold beer and Texas-style appetizers to accompany any and all TV coverage.
• Restaurant: Boudro's on the River Walk (421 E. Commerce St.; 210-224-8484) the go-to place for Texas-style seafood and steaks.
• Cheap eats: Rosario's Mexican Cafe y Cantina (910 S. Alamo St., 210-223-1806) can't miss with the fish tacos and shrimp tacos, so much so it's worth any wait at this popular eatery; carnitas and green enchiladas, too.
• Attractions: River Walk; The Alamo; Fort Sam Houston Museum; Market Square; and San Antonio Museum of Art
• NBA Finals City Guide: San Antonio
|Every imaginable type of food is available in San Antonio, especially along the River Walk (pictured) and downtown.|