|ESPN.com: SportsTravel||[Print without images]|
|If You're Going to Cleveland|
• Cavs' arena: Quicken Loans Arena
• Address: One Center Court
• Web site | Seating | Buy tickets
• Nightlife area: East Fourth Street District, Warehouse District
• Sports bars: Blind Pig (1228 W. Sixth St.; 216-621-0001); and Johnny Malloy's and Geppetto's bar (2781 Euclid Heights Blvd., in nearby Cleveland Heights, in the old Centrum Theatre; 216-320-1800).
• Restaurants: Lola (2058 E. Fourth St.; 216-621-5652) operated by celeb chef Michael Symon; and Flannery's Pub (323 Prospect Ave.; 216-781-7782).
• Cheap eats: Nate's Deli (1923 W. 25th St.; 216-696-7529); and Aladdins' Baking Co. (1301 Carnegie Ave.; 216-861-0317).
• Attractions: West Side Market (216-664-3387), an indoor/outdoor market at West 25th Street and Lorain Road in the Ohio City area that traces its roots back to at least 1912; the world-renowned Cleveland Orchestra (216-231-1111); and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame + Museum (216-781-7625).
• NBA Finals City Guide: Cleveland