(All times ET)
10 a.m.: College GameDay
from Dallas (ESPN)
Texas at Oklahoma (ABC)
Syracuse at West Virginia (ESPNU)
Minnesota at Illinois (ESPN)
Colorado at Kansas (ESPN2)
Eastern Michigan at Army (ESPN Classic)
Arizona State at USC (ABC)
Purdue at Ohio State (ABC)
Notre Dame at North Carolina (ABC)
Michigan State at Northwestern (ESPN2)
UCF at Miami (ESPNU)
Utah State at San Jose State (ESPNU)
Oklahoma State at Missouri (ESPN2)
Penn State at Wisconsin (ESPN)
• College football schedule
| ESPN GamePlan
• Coverage maps: Week 7
Blog Network: What to Watch
Each week our bloggers will take a closer look at the story lines you should be watching. What's on tap for Week 7?
How will UNC's defense fare against Jimmy Clausen? Will Georgia Tech's running game break out? What's next for Clemson? ACC
Will Colt McCoy stand up to the OU rush? Which futility streak will end in Waco? Will Mizzou and Oklahoma State combine for 100? Big 12
Will the gap widen between the haves versus the have-nots? How healthy is Pat White? Can Memphis' blitz handle the Louisville offense? Big East
Will Allan Evridge keep his poise against Penn State? Will Michigan's D respond to criticism? Where will JoePa be this weekend?
What's up with Rick Neuheisel's and Mike Bellotti's relationship? Who will start at QB for Oregon? Will Arizona's defense toughen up?
Will the Mad Hatter continue his top-10 success? Can Auburn's offense score? Will Tim Tebow smack LSU back? SEC
Is Memphis on the move? Will BYU contain New Mexico's running game? Is the Pack back in Nevada?
Around the nation
Preview: Red River Rivalry
College Football Spotlight
By The Numbers
By ESPN Research
• The Oklahoma-Texas game has been won by the higher-ranked team each of the last 9 seasons, and the higher-ranked team is 44-13-3 in series history.
• LSU has won six straight games against top-10 teams and is 8-3 against them under head coach Les Miles (4-2 on the road).
• The Nittany Lions continue to roll over opponents, outscoring them 269-70. They've allowed more than 14 points just once this season.
• USC is a perfect 8-0 versus Arizona State this decade, last losing to the Sun Devils in 1999. Over the 8 wins, USC has averaged 39.8 PPG. The Trojans are going for their 400th victory at the Coliseum.
Kirk Herbstreit: Week 7 Preview
ESPN Road Trip: Weeks 1-3