|ESPN.com: NFL||[Print without images]|
• Four teams have zero Pro Bowlers in the Bengals, Lions, Jaguars and Rams.
• There are 31 first-time selections (17 in AFC, 14 in NFC).
• The Jets lead the NFL with seven selections. That's also the most in the team's 49-year history.
• The Chargers are sending just two players after having nine named in '07 and 11 in '06.
• The Ravens have five selections, which is the eighth time in 11 years Baltimore has sent at least five players to the Pro Bowl (1998-01, 2003-04, 2006, 2008).
• Eli Manning is the first Giants' quarterback named to the Pro Bowl since Phil Simms made the cut in '93.
• At 44, Giants kicker John Carney is the oldest Pro Bowler ever.
-- ESPN research and The Associated Press