Wednesday, June 24, 2009 Updated: June 25, 8:49 AM ET
Five Reasons: Jeff Klugiewicz
Lesson to all bloggers out there. Mankind's Jeff Klugiewicz, more affectionately known as Jeff K. to the BMX world, does not check his Facebook mail too often, so if you're looking to get something done on Jeff, take the traditional e-mail route and save yourself a week's time. I managed to get a 'Five Reasons' piece done with Jeff, over both Facebook and regular old-fashioned e-mail, and here's what he had to say about his hometown, his signature Mankind frame and Peter Griffin from Family Guy. Read on.
Five Reasons why Milwaukee is a good place to be?
1. Good spots
2. Good friends
3. Good summers
4. 4Seasons Skatepark
5. Family Five Reasons why you like the Mankind Forward Frame?
2. Good colors
3. Brewers logo
4. Looks good to me.
5. Because it's mine. Five Reasons why you're a Green Bay Packers fan?
1. I'm from Wisconsin.
2. Brett Favre
3. Good reason to hang out and have a beer.
4. I have watched them since I was a little lad.
5. It's a law in these parts. Five Reasons why Midwest BMX puts on video comps?
4. Bring my friends together
5. More fun Five Reasons why you like Peter Griffin?
2. His stupidity
4. He makes me laugh.