Wednesday, February 3, 2010
BCS launches redesigned Web site
Bowl Championship Series -- Feb. 3, 2010
The BCS Group introduced its redesigned Web site today. The Web site includes:
As part of the revamped Web site, the BCS Group also unveiled an updated logo. It is displayed on the new Web site, as well as the BCS Facebook and Twitter pages.
"This site is for all of us who love college football. The 2009-10 season was filled with drama and high interest. Now, we're looking forward to another great year. Besides learning about the BCS, fans can follow college football year-round at this site, from signing day through spring ball, and the excitement building through the summer to the kickoff of the new year," said Bill Hancock, Executive Director of the BCS.
- News about college football and the BCS
- A chronology about the BCS
- A detailed description of the selection procedure for BCS games
- Schedules for the 2010-2011 season
- Standings, stats, polls and scores for all 11 conferences and Notre Dame
- A history of the BCS including records, TV ratings, miscellaneous facts and background to the bowl games
- Links to the homepages of all 11 conferences and Notre Dame and to the BCS Group's Facebook and Twitter pages
- A media guide and policies regarding interviews, credentialing and operations
- A fan poll, Web store and downloadable 2010 BCS games from the iTunes store