|ESPN.com: ScottVanPelt||[Print without images]|
|Glen Davis tells Scott that "controlled aggression" is Doc Rivers' message for his Celtics.|
• Celtics F Glen Davis says his team stuck together and never worried during Boston's struggles in the regular season. Davis says controlled aggression is Doc Rivers' message for the NBA Finals. Davis
• ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian thinks Jim Joyce is one of the best umpires in the league and the way he reacted to his blown call will keep him in the good graces of players, managers and fans in the long run. Kurkjian
• ESPNBoston.com's Chris Forsberg shares his thoughts on the Celtics and the expectations in Boston heading into the NBA Finals. Forsberg also discusses Wes Welker's incredible return to the practice field in New England. Forsberg
• ESPNLosAngeles.com's Andy Kamenetzky looks ahead to Celtics-Lakers and talks about how bad it will be for Los Angeles if it loses to Boston again in the NBA Finals.
• TNT NBA analyst Chris Webber expects Celtics-Lakers to be one of the best NBA Finals of all-time. Webber is picking Boston to win it in seven games. Webber
• Scott comments on the retirement of Ken Griffey Jr. in his "One Big Thing."
One Big Thing