|ESPN.com: Page 2||[Print without images]|
After the Celtics' Game 7 loss to the Lakers in the NBA Finals on Thursday, Boston's Rasheed Wallace was seen heading into the referees' locker room saying, "Danny, I just want to talk."
|Rasheed Wallace and ref Danny Crawford share a heartfelt moment during Game 3 of the NBA Finals.|
Presumably, Wallace was trying to speak to referee Dan Crawford, but he was removed from the room by security.
Page 2 takes a few educated guesses at what Wallace wanted to discuss:
• Would Crawford T him up one more time, so he could retire with a ceremonial suspension?
• Did Crawford see that weird guy singing on "The Bachelorette"?
• Would it be OK to add a line for Crawford on his Family Talk plan, just so he wouldn't burn his anytime minutes staying in touch?
• Michael Jordan's moustache in that Hanes commercial
• Once and for all ... are Dan and Joey Crawford related?
• Wanted to file formal protest because Adam Morrison now has two rings to his one.