|ESPN.com: MikeAndMike||[Print without images]|
With Doug Gottlieb and Cris Carter
• ESPN MLB insider Buster Olney says it's tough for a player to be as great as Albert Pujols is without some skepticism about PEDs. Buster Olney
• ESPN MLB analyst Orel Hershiser says it's tough to play in Texas because of the wind. Plus, Hershiser says that if Nationals pitcher Stephen Strasburg has Tommy John surgery he can still come back and be as good as he has shown he can be. Orel Hershiser
• Former Steelers RB Jerome Bettis says QB Ben Roethlisberger has to regain the trust of his teammates. Bettis thinks the Steelers may benefit from Roethlisberger's suspension by working on their running game and being a more complete team when he returns.
• ESPN fantasy analyst Matthew Berry breaks down the tight end position.
• ESPN.com golf writer Jason Sobel says Tiger Woods looks more invested emotionally in The Barclays. Sobel says it could take until next year for Woods to adjust to his new swing if he does keep his new coach. Jason Sobel
• Team USA assistant basketball coach Jim Boeheim breaks down the young roster and says it's okay that they have so many guards because most international teams are perimeter-oriented. Jim Boeheim
• ESPN NASCAR analyst Mike Massaro comments on Jimmie Johnson's struggles and the communication problems between Dale Earnhardt Jr. and his crew chief. Plus, Massaro says he thinks it's a long shot for Mark Martin to make the Chase. Mike Massaro