|ESPN.com: MikeAndMike||[Print without images]|
• ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth joins Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic to answer NFL questions in a game of "True or False?" Mark Schlereth
• NFL on FOX analyst Brian Billick says even though he understands why Steelers coach Mike Tomlin wouldn't commit to QB Ben Roethlisberger after Week 4, he has to put him in. Plus, Billick says this is a make or break year for QB Jay Cutler and the Bears. Brian Billick
• Sports Illustrated's Peter King says Mike Greenberg's pick of the 49ers winning the NFC Championship is crazy enough to work. Plus, King says the Steelers feel better about QB Ben Roethlisberger than they ever have because they feel he's finally changing.
• Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic pick the division and playoff winners for the NFL season. Greeny is picking Baltimore to win the Super Bowl over the 49ers, while Golic has the Packers topping the Jets for the title. Liam's Mum also breaks down the NFL in the way only she can. NFL picks
• Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic discuss an idea from Tom Verducci about adding another wild card team to the playoffs in MLB to make the end of the regular season more interesting. With so many of the races already over, Greeny and Golic like the idea.
• ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian says he likes Tom Verducci's idea of expanding the playoffs. As long as baseball doesn't get too gimmicky, anything to involve more teams is good for the game. Plus, Kurkjian says he thinks the Phillies win the NL pennant.
• ESPN college football reporter Jenn Brown helps preview Auburn-Mississippi State. Brown says Mississippi State will use two quarterbacks again this week. Jenn Brown