|ESPN.com: MikeAndMike||[Print without images]|
• Pro Football Hall of Famer Anthony Munoz shares his thoughts on Reggie Bush returning the Heisman Trophy and what the Cincinnati Bengals need to change to get a win in Week 2. Anthony Munoz
• ESPN NFL draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. says the most surprising thing he saw from Week 1 was the Colts getting mauled by the Texans. In the world of college football, Kiper is keeping his eye on Washington QB Jake Locker this week. Can he beat Nebraska?
Mel Kiper Jr.
• ESPN NFL analyst Darren Woodson says the Dallas Cowboys will be much better this week because they're simplifying the offense. Once they commit to the run, they'll be fine. Woodson also explains why it's hard to adjust to Michael Vick during a game.
• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski says Jets QB Mark Sanchez doesn't look very good on film. Plus, Jaworski thinks part of the reason the Eagles don't want to commit to Michael Vick is that athletic ability is not something you can depend on. Ron Jaworski
• Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic talk with 1050 ESPN in New York's Marty Lyons on Jets-Patriots, ESPN 1000 in Chicago's John Jurkovic on Bears-Cowboys and ESPN 1250 in Pittsburgh's Mike Logan on Steelers-Titans. NFL Whiparound
• In the Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks, Mike Greenberg likes the Titans to win against the Steelers, while Mike Golic likes Seattle over the Broncos. In their head-to-head matchup, Greeny likes Miami while Golic takes Minnesota. Lead Pipe Locks
• ESPN MLB insider Buster Olney says the Twins and the Phillies are pulling it together at the perfect time, while the Dodgers look like they could be a complete disaster.
• ESPN NASCAR analyst Mike Massaro previews the start of the Chase and talks with Mike Greenberg about Patriots-Jets. Mike Massaro