|ESPN.com: MikeAndMike||[Print without images]|
• ESPN NFL analyst Marcellus Wiley says he once got a $10,000 fine from the NFL for a hit on Colts QB Peyton Manning that wasn't his fault at all. Wiley also says there are more protective helmets that the NFL could use but they don't for financial reasons.
• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski shares his thoughts on the NFL enforcing harsh penalties on illegal hits. Plus, Jaworski says he loved the Steelers' game plan for QB Ben Roethlisberger's first start. Ron Jaworski
• Pro Football Hall Famer John Elway says he agrees with ESPN NFL analyst Steve Young's comments that quarterbacks are throwing receivers into big hits. Plus, Elway says the Cowboys are getting worse. John Elway
• ESPN NFL draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. talks about Oregon's big win over UCLA. Plus, Kiper previews the weekend in college football and discusses the Heisman race. Mel Kiper Jr.
• ESPN NFL research guru Russell Baxter presents the "5 Things You Need to Know" for Week 7 in the NFL. Russell Baxter Be sure to check out the Stats & Info blog for more.
• In the Lead Pipe Locks, Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic compete head-to-head with their picks on the Bears-Redskins game. The guys also pick every game against the spread.
Lead Pipe Locks
• ESPN MLB insider Jayson Stark says Phillies pitcher Roy Halladay's bunt was foul and Giants third baseman Pablo Sandoval didn't look very good trying to find the base to get the force on the play. Jayson Stark
• ESPN NASCAR analyst Dale Jarrett helps preview the race at Martinsville. Dale Jarrett