|ESPN.com: Page 2||[Print without images]|
|Michael Vick has added another dimension to the Eagles' offense.|
Here's a quick look at five stats from Sunday's NFL action:
• In just half a season, Michael Vick has more rushing touchdowns (five) than Donovan McNabb has racked up over the last 4 years combined.
• Since trading Randy Moss, the New England Patriots are 5-1 while Moss' teams are just 1-5.
• Cowboys rookie Dez Bryant has already scored more total touchdowns (eight) than Michael Irvin did in his first two NFL seasons.
• Mark Sanchez has been utterly dominant just inside the red zone. At the opponent's 19-yard line or closer, "The Sanchize" has thrown 15 touchdowns compared to just one interception in his NFL career.
• The 2010 draft is shaping up to be a special one for special teams. Thus far, eight rookies have either returned punts or kickoffs for touchdowns.