|ESPN.com: College Sports||[Print without images]|
• Houston (13-3): Senior pitcher Amanda Crabtree went 3-0 at the QTI Powers Invitational, striking out 28 in 18 innings and throwing her second no-hitter of the season in an 8-0 win versus Louisiana-Monroe.
• Florida (14-0): The Gators are 5-0 against Top 25 teams.
• Tennessee (14-2): Co-head coach Karen Weekly recorded her 700th win Friday when the Volunteers beat BYU 4-1. For more on Tennessee's weekend -- and the Cathedral City Classic -- check out Graham Hays' weekly notebook.
• California (9-1): In an 11-3 win against No. 20 LSU, sophomore pitcher Jolene Henderson struck out four Tigers and hit a three-run home run.
• Stanford (12-3): Junior Ashley Hansen leads the Cardinal with a .500 batting average and has struck out just once in 52 at bats.
• Texas Tech (16-0): Junior Logan Hall hit .583 on the weekend and drove in 16 runs to help the Red Raiders to five wins at the Jeannine McHaney Memorial Classic.
• Charleston Southern (6-9): With one out in the top of the first inning against Bethune-Cookman on Saturday, 11 Buccaneers batters reached base before the next out was recorded.
Erin Quinn is a member of ESPN's Stats and Information Group.