|ESPN.com: College Sports||[Print without images]|
• Georgia (21-1): Senior Alisa Goler drew four walks over the weekend to bring her career total to a school-record 142. Freshman pitcher Morgan Montemayor threw back-to-back shutouts against LSU, beating the Tigers 8-0 (five innings) Saturday and striking out a career-high 10 in a 12-0 (five innings) win Sunday.
• Oklahoma (22-5): Sophomore pitcher Keilani Ricketts threw three shutouts to improve her scoreless streak to 42 2/3 innings.
• Arizona (21-4): Three of Arizona's four losses this season have come against left-handed pitchers, including two losses over the weekend to Baylor sophomore Whitney Canion, who limited the Wildcats to five hits.
• Kentucky (16-4): By winning two of three against Tennessee, the Wildcats earned their first series win against the Volunteers since 2000. Sophomore Alice O'Brien and freshman Emily Jolly hit their first career home runs to help the Wildcats pull off the upsets.
• Florida (25-1): The Gators' lineup features three players hitting better than .400: senior Aja Paculba (.409), senior Megan Bush (.451) and junior Michelle Moultrie (.477). Bush leads the team with 11 home runs, and Moultrie is tied for the team lead in stolen bases with nine.
Erin Quinn is a member of ESPN's Stats & Information group.