Wednesday, May 4, 2011
First and ten questions
By First Take
1. LeBron James scored 24 of his 35 points in the second half as the Heat used a late 14-0 run to pull away and beat the Celtics 102-91 in Game 2. Give LeBron's performance a letter grade.
2. Are the Celtics done?
3. Francisco Liriano pitched the first no-hitter of the MLB season, throwing his first career complete game in the Twins' 1-0 victory over the Chicago White Sox. Liriano (2-4) walked six and struck out two, throwing 123 pitches. On a scale of 1 to 10, rate Liriano's no-hitter.
4. Kevin Durant scored 26 points, James Harden led an outburst by Oklahoma City's bench with 21, and the Thunder evened their series with Memphis by beating the Grizzlies 111-102. What was the biggest reason for OKC's turnaround?
5. Manny Pacquiao fights Shane Mosley this weekend. Teddy: Where do you rank Pacquiao among the all-time greats?
6. Mavs-Lakers Game 2: Which team wins and why?
7. One of the pieces that is missing from Manny Pacquiao's resume is a fight with Floyd Mayweather. If they ever fight, who wins and why?
8. Rashard Mendenhall made controversial comments on the death of Bin Laden via Twitter: "What kind of person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side...We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style." How should NFL teams deal with players and social media?
9. Hawks-Bulls Game 2: Which team wins and why?
10. One of our favorite newsroom arguments is this: Where does Mike Tyson rank among the all-time greats? Since the man that trained Tyson as an amateur is in studio today, we'll have him tackle this question.