Thursday, July 21, 2011
First and ten questions
By First Take staff
FIRST DOWN WITH CHRIS BROUSSARD
1. Thursday is day 128 of the lockout, how much has the lockout hurt the NFL?
2. Tiger Woods fired Steve Williams as his caddie after working together for 13 years. The news came as a shock to Williams, who said he wasted two years of his life. Whose side are you on?
FIRST DOWN CONTINUED WITH HERM EDWARDS
3. Bart Scott says eliminating two-a-day practices is wimpy. Do you agree or disagree with Scott?
4. Once the NFL lockout comes to an end, a free-agent frenzy will begin in the NFL. Who is the hottest commodity of potential free agents that will hit the market?
5. University of New Mexico coach Steve Alford banning twitter use by Basketball team. Alford does allow facebook but has someone in his program who monitors them. Like it love it or hate it?
6. After getting a new swing coach and getting divorced, Tiger Woods announced that he has parted ways with his caddie Steve Williams after working together for the last 13 years. What do you expect from Tiger moving forward?
7. USC AD Pat Haden says USC considered kicking runningback Marc Tyler off the team for his comments he made outside of a nightclub. Are you buying it?
8. Last night in the latest celebration of the USA womens soccer team, Abby Wambach was awarded a key to the city of Rochester New York. Do you have a problem with how the women's team has been celebrated?
9. Yesterday we discussed if Michael Jordan came back for one game, how many points would he score. Today we are wondering if Jordan took a year off to train for a season, could he be a productive player in the NBA?
10. Turkish basketball team Besiktas says it's negotiating with Kobe Bryant on a contract to play for it's team. Do you have a problem with Kobe even considering playing overseas?