Monday, July 25, 2011
Updated: August 1, 9:38 AM ET
First and ten questions
By First Take staff
1. Nnamdi Asomugha signed a five-year $60 million deal with the Eagles on Friday. On a scale of 1-10, how shocked were you that Nnamdi signed with the Eagles?
2. Did the Eagles win the Super Bowl over the weekend?
3. Plaxico Burress signed a one-year contract on Sunday for three million dollars guaranteed. Did the Jets overpay for Plaxico?
4. Donovan McNabb spoke with the media for the first time since being acquired by the Vikings. Do you like, love or hate the way McNabb handled the press conference?
5. For the second year in a row, the Yankees were unable to land the top pitching prospect on the market when the Indians traded for Ubaldo Jimenez. Did the Yankees lose the penant by not getting Jimenez?
6. According to MGM Resorts International, Philadelphia opened at 20-1 to win the pro football championship. After landing Nnamdi Asomugha they have moved up to 8-1 behind only the Packers, Patriots and Jets. Did they get it right?
7. Peyton Manning agrees to a new five-year contract worth $90 million with the first three years of the contract worth $69 million. Will the Colts regret this deal?
8. The Eagles landed the highest profile free agent on the market when they signed Nnamdi Asomugha on Friday. The Eagles also signed defensive lineman Cullen Jenkins, defensive end Jason Babin and quarterback Vince Young over the weekend. Was Vick the lightning rod to the free agent frenzy in Philadelphia?
9. Justin Verlander hadn't given up a hit in the 8th inning when Erick Aybar attempted a bunt in a 3-0 game. Do you agree or disagree with what Verlander had to say?
10. Chad OchoCinco had a special request over the weekend to the media in New England, asking for a "big group hug." Do you have a problem with this?