|ESPN.com: MikeAndMike||[Print without images]|
Greeny and Golic discuss the September collapses of the Braves and Red Sox. Who is to blame? Check out the video above.
• ESPN MLB Insider Buster Olney says he wouldn't be shocked to see Red Sox manager Terry Francona or GM Theo Epstein get fired. Plus, the Braves might try to move pitcher Derek Lowe this offseason. Listen
• ESPN MLB Insider Tim Kurkjian says the final night of this regular season was one of the greatest night in the history of regular season baseball. Plus, Kurkjian says Red Sox manager Terry Francona and GM Theo Epstein could be with different teams next year. Listen
• ESPN MLB analyst John Kruk says the Red Sox can blame their pitchers for their historic collapse. Plus, Kruk says Mets shortstop Jose Reyes should have stayed in the game to win his batting title. Listen
• NFL on FOX analyst Jimmy Johnson says Eagles QB Michael Vick's style will always cause him to get injured. Plus, Johnson says the Cowboys have a big challenge against the Lions. Listen
• ESPN's Mark Schlereth talks about monitoring the end of the baseball regular season to see where his son and Detroit Tigers pitcher Daniel Schlereth would be playing in the playoffs. Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Herman Edwards says the big losses will always stay in your mind more than the big wins. Listen