|ESPN.com: MikeAndMike||[Print without images]|
Former Cardinals manager Tony La Russa joins Greeny and Golic to discuss Albert Pujols' move to the Angels. Plus, the guys wish Greeny's nine-year-old son an early happy birthday. Check out the videos above.
• ESPN MLB Insider Buster Olney says the Angels came out of nowhere to sign Albert Pujols. Plus, Olney says the Cardinals should have signed Pujols before signing a new contract with Matt Holliday. Listen
• Former Cardinals manager Tony La Russa says Albert Pujols wasn't angry that the team signed Matt Holliday before him. Plus, La Russa says Pujols won't decline the way other players do as he gets older. Listen
• 101 ESPN in St. Louis and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Bernie Miklasz says Albert Pujols isn't in the best shape physically after 11 years in baseball. Plus, Miklasz says Cardinals fans are wrong if they don't think losing Pujols will hurt next year. Listen
• ESPN's Stephen A. Smith says the NBA blocked the Chris Paul trade because small-market NBA owners complained to commissioner David Stern. Smith says the trade shouldn't have been blocked because the deal was a good basketball trade. Listen
• ESPN NBA Insider Chris Broussard says the NBA shouldn't have blocked the Chris Paul trade to the Lakers. Plus, Broussard says the league may have hurt the Hornets more than anyone else, because now Paul will leave as a free agent. Listen
• ESPN LA 710 NBA analyst Dave Miller says the blocking of the Chris Paul trade is like a sucker punch to the Lakers and Hornets. Plus, Miller says this may negatively affect the play of Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol. Listen
• ESPN NFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper Jr. says the race for the Heisman Trophy is wide open. Plus, Kiper explains where each Heisman candidate falls on his Big Board. Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski says Broncos QB Tim Tebow is reading the defense better every week. Plus, Jaworski says Steelers LB James Harrison will be fined for his hit on Browns QB Colt McCoy. Listen
• Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks - Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic continue their year-long battle for pick supremacy, matching up head-to-head over Bears-Broncos in Week 14.
Lead Pipe Locks