|ESPN.com: Page 2||[Print without images]|
|Oregon mixed martial artist Chael Sonnen follows no one ... and doesn't mince any words on Twitter.|
UFC middleweight fighter Chael Sonnen is probably more recognized for his prefight antics than his 26-11-1 record inside the octagon. Sonnen's hostile creativity on the microphone is unique in a sport known more for clichéd trash talk than genuine animosity.
If you check out Sonnen on Twitter this Follow Friday (#FF), you'll experience much of the same. While many other athletes aim to defy media-driven stereotypes through social media, Sonnen is exactly the opposite. He literally follows no one, and he doesn't interact with fans. But he's himself -- brash, blunt and full of humorous opinions. Naturally, his lack of filter translates well on Twitter.
In honor of @sonnench, Page 2 presents five tips to improve your trash-talking skills:
• Stammering adds comedic effect
• Keep up to date with popular TV shows
• Use sincerity when addressing others
• Business can serve as the foundation of an insult
• Compare nicknames with similarly named products@Sonnench, West Linn, Oregon