|ESPN.com: NCW Experts||[Print without images]|
Some updates after Friday's conference tournament games:
• Kansas State lost to Baylor in the Big 12 semifinals, but it doesn't affect the Wildcats' place in the field. They are No. 33 overall on the board, the first No. 9 seed.
• Iowa State, which lost to Kansas State in Thursday's Big 12 quarterfinals, remains among the last four in.
• Kansas, which lost to Texas A&M in the Big 12 quarterfinals Thursday, remains among the next four out.
• Texas A&M's win over Oklahoma in the Big 12 semifinals leaves both teams unchanged. The Aggies are a No. 4 seed playing in College Station. The Sooners are a No. 8 seed playing in Norman.
• Southern California lost to Washington State in the Pac-12 quarterfinals, which dropped the Trojans on the board and eliminates them from the field.
• Upsets in the Big West put UC Santa Barbara in as the conference representative for now.
• Bowling Green's loss in the MAC semis knocks out the Falcons. They are replaced by Eastern Michigan in the field as the No. 13 seed, still playing in Bowling Green.
LAST FOUR IN
FIRST FOUR OUT
NEXT FOUR OUT
Big East (8)
Big Ten (6)
Big 12 (6)
Atlantic 10 (3)
Sun Belt (2)
Arkansas-Little Rock (Sun Belt)
Connecticut (Big East)
Florida Gulf Coast (Atlantic Sun)
Dayton (Atlantic 10)
McNeese State (Southland)
Purdue (Big Ten)
South Dakota State (Summit)