|ESPN.com: Page 2||[Print without images]|
|Nick Saban and his bank account have come a long way since losing to Louisiana-Monroe in 2007.|
To help keep Nick Saban happy, Alabama gave its money tree a good, hard shake.
The new contract runs through Jan. 31, 2020. By which time we predict:
• Alabama will have won two more BCS titles.
• The Crimson Tide will have won two national championships in the playoff format that supplants the BCS.
• The Southeastern Conference will have 20 teams -- at least 12 of which are coached by former Saban assistants.
• There will be more Saban statues on campus than there are trees in Tuscaloosa.
• The Lorax will be the official mascot of the Iron Bowl.