Wednesday, May 30, 2012
2012 NHL Playoffs Photo Contest
By Playbook Visuals
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
These are the Official Rules for the 2012 NHL Playoffs Photo Contest (the "Contest") sponsored by ESPN Internet Ventures ("Sponsor").
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the United States who are 13 years of age or older as of entry date. All employees of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, franchisees and subsidiaries, and the immediate families and household members of each, are not eligible to enter or win.
2. ENTRY: To enter the Contest, entrants must select their favorite photo from the NHL Playoffs from the photo galleries on ESPN.com. Entries must be received by 5:00 pm EST on Thursday May 31, 2012, to be eligible to win. Sponsor is not responsible for technological difficulties that might arise and prevent users from entering the Contest.
3. JUDGING: Patrick Dorsey will select his favorite top five favorite photos. The decisions of Patrick Dorsey are final. Winners will be announced on or about 5:00 pm EST on Friday, June 1, 2012.
4. PRIZE: The top three winners will each receive "Goon" on Blu-ray. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") is $30.00. The remaining two winners will each receive "Goon" on DVD. ARV is $20.00. Total ARV of all prizes: $130.00. Winners will be notified by email and via online post. If prize notification or attempted notification is returned undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
5. RELEASE/PERMISSION: By entering, entrants agree to: (1) release the
Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related companies, and franchisees, and any of their employees, officers, members, directors and agents from all liability, injuries, loss and/or damage of any kind arising from their participation in the Contest and the acceptance, possession and use/misuse of any prize; (2) be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the judges; and (3) be contacted by email. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name and likeness for potential advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation in all media worldwide.
6. GENERAL: The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The invalidity or enforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the Official Rules without notification.
7. SPONSOR: ESPN Internet Ventures, 605 Third Avenue, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10158. © 2012 ESPN Internet Ventures.