Tuesday, November 20, 2012
AP Pro32 ballot from Berman
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
1. San Francisco 49ers -- Now that's more like it! Kaep and gown.
2. Baltimore Ravens -- Could it be a Har-bowl?
3. Green Bay Packers -- Five-game winning streak and back in first place.
4. Houston Texans -- Only Van Brocklin threw for more than Houston quarterbacks Schaub and Moon.
5. Atlanta Falcons -- Strange win.
6. New England Patriots -- Could have done without that 59th point.
7. Denver Broncos -- Five straight wins with 30 points or more.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers -- Almost beat Ravens with backup quarterback Leftwich playing hurt.
9. Chicago Bears -- What was that?
10. Seattle Seahawks -- Can they win with longest road trip possible for any team on this side of the pond? Seahawks at Miami.
11. New York Giants -- Bye week needed. Game with Packers is not.
12. New Orleans Saints -- 1992 Chargers only 0-4 team to make playoffs until now?
13. Dallas Cowboys -- A win is a win is a win.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Josh Freeman and young Bucs are fun to watch.
15. Indianapolis Colts -- Over their heads at New England.
16. Minnesota Vikings -- Bye week a good thing. Remaining schedule is not.
17. Washington Redskins -- RG3 threw football's above the TV screen.
18. San Diego Chargers -- Division done. Must scratch for wild card.
19. Detroit Lions -- Happy Thanksgiving.
20. Cincinnati Bengals -- There's life in these Tigers.
21. Philadelphia Eagles -- Hard and sad to watch.
22. Buffalo Bills -- Defense finally showing up.
23. New York Jets -- Finally showed up in Show Me State.
24. Arizona Cardinals -- Five interceptions but still a loss?
25. St. Louis Rams -- Disappointing home efforts.
26. Tennessee Titans -- Rest is always a good thing.
27. Miami Dolphins -- Growing pains and Ryan Tannehill.
28. Cleveland Browns -- Keep finding ways to lose.
29. Carolina Panthers -- Keep finding ways to lose.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Chad Henne show-stopper almost enough.
31. Oakland Raiders -- Didn't think it would look like this.
32. Kansas City Chiefs -- Bad sign when fans pass out bags to wear at Arrowhead.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL