First and ten questions
1. NFL owners have a special meeting set for Thursday in Atlanta, where they potentially could ratify a new CBA that would end the lockout. Are you buying this?
2. USA lost the Women's World Cup to Japan in penalty kicks yesterday. Did Japan win or did USA lose it?
3. How will the 2011 USA women's team be remembered?
4. Darren Clarke won the Open Championship at age 42 for his first major title. Is this good or bad for golf?
5. Phil Mickelson shot 30 on the front nine and 38 on the second nine. Which is the real Phil?
6.What was the bigger choke -- the U.S. women or the Miami Heat?
7. Is soccer's penalty kick format the worst overtime rule in sports?
8. Twins slugger Jim Thome hit his 596th career home run Sunday against the Royals. Thome is just four homers away from becoming the eighth player in history to reach the 600-homer plateau. Dan: You have a Hall of Fame vote. Is Thome a Hall of Famer?
9. Charles Haley was voted to the College Football Hall of Fame. He's a five-time Super Bowl champion, a two-time first team All Pro, five-time Pro Bowler, has 100 career sacks and is NOT in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He was a finalist in 2010, semifinalist in 2005, 2007, 2008 and 2009. Skip: What's going on here?
10. Tiger Woods reached out and offered some advice to Darren Clarke on how to handle the pressure chasing his first major championship. Clarke called the texts sent after Saturday's third round brilliant, though he wasn't saying what they said. Do you have a problem with this?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Heat erase 2nd-half deficit, take down Pacers
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Seahawks' Browner suspended indefinitely