1. Julio Lugo scored from third base on a contested play at the plate, giving the Atlanta Braves a 4-3 win in 19 innings over the Pittsburgh Pirates early Wednesday morning. Umpire Jerry Meals had this say after the game: "I saw the tag, but he looked like he oléd him and I called him safe for that. I looked at the replays and it appeared he might have got him on the shin area. I'm guessing he might have got him, but when I was out there when it happened I didn't see a tag." Was this the worst call in baseball history?
2. Adam Schefter was on Mike & Mike in the Morning and said that McNabb was disparaged by having to rework his contract to play with the Vikings. Should McNabb feel that way?
3. Bengals owner Mike Brown said he will not satisfy Carson Palmer's request for a trade. Jay Feely tweeted this last night about Palmer: "Just a thought: if an African American receiver were doing same thing as Carson Palmer would there be so many people defending his actions?" Is Palmer getting a pass?
4. Sources say that Plaxico Burress is scheduled to meet with Giants coach Tom Coughlin today. Are the Giants a good or bad fit for Burress?
5. Tavaris Jackson agreed to a deal with the Seahawks. Is Jackson an NFL starter?
6. Reports say the Jets are interested in free agent CB Nnamdi Asomugha. Who would be a better signing for the Jets -- Asomugha or Santonio Holmes?
7. The Cowboys released several big name players yesterday including Marion Barber and Roy Williams. Is this a good or bad sign for Dallas fans?
8. Michael Vick said he is unsure whether Desean Jackson will report to camp on Wednesday due to a contract dispute. Is Jackson holding out a good or bad move?
9. Reports say that the Broncos are looking to trade Kyle Orton. Who should be interested trading for Orton?
10. Alex Smith re-signs with the 49ers. What do you make of this?