First and ten questions
1. Bob Glauber reported that Nnamdi Asomugha could sign with the Jets today. If he chooses the Jets, what would that say about Asomugha?
2. Patriots obtained wide receiver Chad Ochocinco from the Bengals yesterday. On a scale of 1-10, how surprised are you?
3. Following the recent trades and player signings, which team is now the best in the AFC: the Jets or the Patriots?
4. The Arizona Cardinals completed their deal with the Eagles to get Kevin Kolb. Kolb will get a new contract extension of five years for $63 million, with a little more than $22 million guaranteed. The Eagles get Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie and a No. 2 pick. Did Arizona overpay for Kolb?
5. The buzz around the league is that the Eagles are considered the "favorite" to land Vince Young, who would back up Michael Vick and be under the guidance of head coach and QB guru Andy Reid, as well as offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg. Is Philly a good fit for Young?
6. The Patriots now have Albert Haynesworth, Chad Ochocinco and still may sign Randy Moss. Has Bill Belichick bitten off more than he can chew?
7. If the Jets sign Nnamdi Asomugha, on a scale of 1-10, how much better does he make the Jets?
8. Steelers president Art Rooney II said that any disciplinary action against James Harrison would be internal and would not result in any suspensions by the team. Steelers safety Ryan Clark defended Harrison yesterday saying, "Honesty is good. Sometimes the world is like the people we date, they ask for honesty and when you give it to them they cry about it." Do you have a problem with this statement?
9. Tiger Woods will return to competition next week in the World Golf Championships Bridgestone Invitational at Firestone Country Club. We haven't seen Woods on the course much this year. He has fired caddie Steve Williams and now has friend Bryon Bell on the bag. Is Tiger lost?
10. According to Adam Schefter, former Cowboys wide receiver Roy Williams wants to play for the Bears. How much does Williams help Jay Cutler?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Steen boosts Blues over Blackhawks in 3OT
- Source: Mizzou's Haith agrees to coach Tulsa
- Cuban: Bucks' new owners got 'a bargain'
- Stastny ties it, then lifts Avs to OT win vs. Wild