First and ten questions
1. Broncos WR Brandon Lloyd had some interesting comments about the Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow quarterback situation. He said, "They'll put Kyle on the trading block because they don't want to deal with the Tebow thing. But it's not going to end until (Tebow) plays. The faster they get this Tebow thing over with, one way or the other..." What should the Broncos do?
2. Eagles make another big splash and sign RB Ronnie Brown to a one-year deal. Many are comparing the Eagles to the Miami Heat since big free agents are joining forces with one team. Are you buying the Eagles hype?
3. Albert Haynesworth spoke at Patriots camp yesterday and talked about a new start in New England. "It's a great chance to be on a great team, get on the field and play football." Many people have started to drag the name Haynesworth through the mud. If you had one word to describe Haynesworth at the end of this season, what would it be?
4. Lions top pick Nick Fairley sat out practice Tuesday with an injured foot. Fairley says it is not a big setback at all. But on a scale of 1-10, how big of a deal is this?
5. Mike Martz said he is "giddy" about QB Jay Cutler at Bears camp. Cutler seems to have gotten into great shape this offseason, but many still remember his absence in the NFC Championship game. What does Cutler have to do this season to change his image?
6. Shaq made an appearance on Conan O'Brien last night and had some interesting things to say about our very own Skip Bayless. Does Shaq have a point?
7. The Eagles have leaped into the conversation of the Super Bowl favorites with their recent acquistions. Who is under more pressure this season: Andy Reid or Michael Vick?
8. There was an incident during the Cardinals vs. Brewers game last night where Albert Pujols was hit on the hand by a pitch, and then the Cardinals retaliated by throwing at Ryan Braun. Tony Larussa spoke after the game. Is Larussa La-right or La-wrong?
9. Donovan McNabb had some interesting comments about his former team, the Eagles. "They bring in a Nnamdi Asomugha. You have Rodgers-Cromartie, who is the one they don't mention the most because they have Asante Samuel, too. The problem is: What do you do with Asante Samuel? Then, you've got to worry about DeSean (Jackson). When he comes back are you going to give DeSean the ball or throw it to (Jeremy) Maclin? Remember, you have to give LeSean McCoy the ball, too. And then at the end you still have to pay Mike Vick. They have more problems than people are looking at." Does McNabb have a point?
10. Tiger Woods spoke during a press conference yesterday and said he was ready to get back into golf. "I'm good to go&I don't feel anything." Are you buying the newest Tiger?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Source: Lester to A's, Cespedes to Red Sox
- Athletics send LHP Milone to Twins for Fuld
- Sources: Love trade talks narrowed to Cavs
- In-progress scores: Rory returns post-Open