First and ten questions
1. Dolphins coach Tony Sparano was asked yesterday if he had any interest in signing Brett Favre. He said, "I can't rule anything out. Okay? So, I mean, we don't rule anything out. I don't know how you want me to answer that. That'll be all over the news now too, but I'm giving you the only answer I can give you." Should Sparano call Favre?
2. One week ago today, many people were saying the Jets were early Super Bowl favorites. They bring back Santonio Holmes but lose out on Nnamdi Asomugha. Are the Jets better or worse than a week ago?
3. Tiger Woods returns at the WGC Bridgestone Invitational and shoots a two-under 68 in the first round yesterday. Is Tiger back?
4. MLB is scheduled to speak with Alex Rodriguez sometime in the next couple of weeks about his involvement in illegal poker games. The Yankees signed A-Rod to a 10-year, $275M contract in 2007. Did the Yankees make the right choice?
5. Oklahoma tops the USA Today Preseason Coaches Football Poll, followed by Alabama and Oregon to round out the top three. Do you believe Oklahoma will win the national title?
6. New Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan was in the headlines earlier this week after labeling the Eagles as the "all-hype" team. His brother Rex and the Jets seem poised for another good season despite an up-and-down offseason. Which Ryan will have the better season: Rex or Rob?
7. Darrelle Revis is considered by many to be the best cornerback in the game today. Deion Sanders is viewed by most as the best to ever play the position. Will Revis be better than Deion?
8. Tiger Woods' former caddy Steve Williams is now carrying the bag for Adam Scott. Scott shot a 62 at the Bridgestone Invitational yesterday and holds the lead after round one. Will Williams make Adam Scott a better golfer than Tiger?
9. The list of available wide receivers is starting to shrink with Braylon Edwards joining the 49ers and Derrick Mason reportedly close to becoming a Jet. One notable receiver, Terrell Owens, is still on the market. Is T.O. done?
10. This question will be chosen by the fans.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- George suffers apparent serious leg injury
- Report: D. Johnson banned for cocaine use
- Wade on LeBron's exit from Heat: I could tell
- Goodell backs Rice ban, says NFL is 'consistent'