First and ten questions
1. Kyle Orton has been named the No. 1 QB on the Broncos depth chart ahead of Tim Tebow. Do you believe this?
2. Albert Haynesworth missed his third consecutive practice Monday. It remains unclear, injury or otherwise, why he hasn't been on the field. On a scale of 1 to 10, how concerned should the Pats be?
3. DeSean Jackson ended his holdout and reported to Eagles camp yesterday. Jackson is in the final year of his rookie deal and wants a new contract. Is Jackson overrated or underrated?
4. LeBron James returned to Akron for a charity biking event and played in a summer league game in Cleveland last night. What is your reaction to this?
5. LeBron has been working on his post-up game with Hakeem Olajuwon this offseason. Will this improve his game?
6. Kyle Orton was recently named the starter for the Broncos but had some interesting comments about those fans who still want Tebow to start in Denver: ''Thank God the people don't make the decisions on who's starting," Orton said. ''That's really all I've got to say about it ... my last goal is to win over the fans.'' Smart or Dumb?
7. In an interview Sunday, Michael Irvin criticized Floyd Mayweather for ducking Manny Pacquaio in a potential mega-fight. Irvin had this to say: "I like both of them but I'm telling you right now, I wish Mayweather would go ahead and fight the guy. It makes brothers look bad with all of this running." Does Irvin have a point?
8. Jaguars head coach Jack Del Rio ended rookie hazing on his team, saying players need to have more respect for each other. Agree or disagree?
9. Terrelle Pryor says he would like to be chosen in the NFL Supplemental Draft on August 17. What would you give up for Pryor?
10. In today's USA Today, the website bodog.net has the Patriots as slight favorites over the Packers to win the Super Bowl. Do you agree?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- LeBron in Vegas with Wade; no decision yet
- Tanaka has partially torn UCL, will try rehab
- Phil hasn't heard from Melo, still confident
- Cards' Molina has torn ligament, needs surgery