AP Pro32 ballot from Berman
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
1. Houston Texans -- Forceful on both sides of football.
2. San Francisco 49ers -- Not sure what that tie was.
3. Baltimore Ravens -- Gearing up for two games the next three weeks against the Steelers.
4. Green Bay Packers -- Bye over. Let's see what Mike McCarthy has cooked up.
5. Atlanta Falcons -- Didn't need undefeated questions hanging over their head anyway.
6. New England Patriots -- Back to just outscoring opponents.
7. Denver Broncos -- Peyton + defense + special teams quite a combination.
8. Chicago Bears -- Need Cutler for SF Monday Nighter.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers -- Need Ben for Baltimore games.
10. Seattle Seahawks -- Petitioning NFL for 16-game home schedule.
11. New York Giants -- Assuming bye week is what doctor ordered.
12. New Orleans Saints -- Run from 0-4 to this. Very impressive.
13. Dallas Cowboys -- Bottle that fourth quarter in Philly and use often.
14. Indianapolis Colts -- Colts being 6-3 could be story of the year in NFL.
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Bucs being contenders is another great story of the year.
17. Philadelphia Eagles -- This losing streak will end soon, right?
18. San Diego Chargers -- Better figure it out before arriving in Denver.
19. Detroit Lions -- Just when you trust them oops.
20. Washington Redskins -- Would be nice to win at home.
21. Arizona Cardinals -- Lots of people become rejuvenated after a rest week in Arizona.
22. St. Louis Rams -- Should have beaten 49ers.
23. Tennessee Titans -- Huge props for one week turnaround.
24. Miami Dolphins -- A big step backwards.
25. Cincinnati Bengals -- Andy was dandy.
26. Carolina Panthers -- Weren't going to beat old friend John Fox.
27. Buffalo Bills -- Five of last seven at home.
28. New York Jets -- Grounded.
29. Cleveland Browns -- Will play hard.
30. Oakland Raiders -- Haven't allowed back-to-back point totals like this since before Al Davis.
31. Kansas City Chiefs -- Great professional effort on Monday Night against Pittsburgh.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Jags need more claws.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index