AP Pro32 ballot from Lynch
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter John Lynch of Fox Sports:
JOHN LYNCH (Fox Sports)
7. Baltimore Ravens -- The Ravens have been impressive without the likes of Ray Lewis and Lardarius Webb and were again in defeating the Steelers. Now add S Ed Reed, who was suspended by the NFL for one game.
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Greg Schiano for Coach of the Year? He's got my vote! What he has done with this team in the midst of a number of season ending injuries to front line starters is nothing short of remarkable!
11. Seattle Seahawks -- A good football team. The defense is suffocating. Rookie QB Russell Wilson is as good as there is at home and about as bad as there is on the road. He needs to play like he's at home all of the time for them to win consistently.
12. New York Giants -- The Giants are much better than this team indicates, but they haven't played like it. This is the time where Tom Couglin and this team have made their runs in past years. Are they ready after their bye? We shall see.
13. New Orleans Saints -- This team has found its identity. Balance on offense and a more attacking style on defense has this team getting hot. A tough schedule ahead makes the task tougher, but they are playing well and with great confidence.
15. Dallas Cowboys -- It wasn't pretty vs. the Browns, but they got a W. They better close in 2012 or you get the feeling that change will be coming in the Big D.
16. Indianapolis Colts -- The Pats showed the Colts that while they are having an incredible season, they aren't quite there yet.
17. Cincinnati Bengals -- Two impressive wins in a row for the Bengals.
18. Washington Redskins -- A tremendous week for RG3 and the Redskins as they dismantled the Eagles.
19. Detroit Lions -- The Lions needed the win against the Packers but fell short, adding to the disappointment of this season thus far.
20. San Diego Chargers -- Can you imagine if they had closed the deal in their first game against the Broncos? This whole season might look different for the Chargers and Broncos.
21. Buffalo Bills -- The Bills have improved. Their defense is showing signs of life and the offense has some juice suddenly.
22. Miami Dolphins -- The Dolphins have come back to reality. The reality is they aren't quite there yet as a team.
23. New York Jets -- The Jets roller coaster ride continues. Against the Rams they were headed up!
24. St. Louis Rams -- Fresh off a tie with the 49ers in San Francisco, the Rams laid an egg against the Jets.
25. Arizona Cardinals -- The Cardinals continue to look for answers and continue their slide. This team was 4-0 at one point. Hard to believe.
26. Tennessee Titans -- After being humiliated by the Bears, owner Bud Adams says everyone's job is on the line. Maybe Bud ought to say this every week as they pounded the Dolphins 37-3.
27. Philadelphia Eagles -- The Eagles season continues to implode.
28. Carolina Panthers -- The Panthers couldn't hold on against the red hot Bucs.
29. Cleveland Browns -- Cleveland battled hard in Dallas.
31. Oakland Raiders -- The Raiders turnaround has a long way to go.
32. Kansas City Chiefs -- Not competitive once again.
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Nfl Team Apparel Youth Atlanta Falcons Matt Ryan #2 Red T-shirt