• Auburn coach Gus Malzahn dishes on his team's incredible win over Alabama, the strategy used on the missed field goal return, how to prevent a letdown in the SEC title game next weekend and more. Malzahn
• ESPN NFL analyst Mike Ditka shares his thoughts on the weekend's college football action, Peyton Manning's masterful performance against the Chiefs, the Jets' decision to bench Geno Smith and more. Ditka
• ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter comments on an incredible weekend of college football, explains why Ohio State deserves to be No. 2 in the BCS standings, dishes on Denver's win over Kansas City and more. Carter
• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski weighs in on Antonio Smith's comments regarding the Patriots' offense, the Broncos' win over the Chiefs, Nick Foles' continued success and more. Jaworski
• ESPN NFL analyst Tim Hasselbeck gives his take on the Iron Bowl's ending, Antonio Smith's remarks about the Patriots' offense, Marc Trestman's decision to attempt a field goal on second down and more. Hasselbeck
• ESPN CFB analyst Brad Edwards offers his insight on how Florida State could fall from the BCS top two, Ohio State's national championship prospects, Duke's chances to pull off an ACC title upset and more. Edwards
• Greeny and Golic discuss Denver's win over Kansas City, the controversial finish between the Redskins and Giants, New England's comeback win and much more. Listen
• Panthers WR Steve Smith chats about the differences between last year and this year in Carolina, Cam Newton's development, his penchant for trash-talk and much more. Smith
• 49ers LB Ahmad Brooks discusses his controversial hit on Drew Brees, the rules in the NFL today and the overwhelming level of support he received from former players. Plus, he weighs in on his comments about Robert Griffin III's health. Brooks
• ESPN's Jon Gruden weighs in in Robert Griffin's struggles, the possibility of the Redskins playing Kirk Cousins, the talent of the 49ers, his level of concern over the Seahawks failing tests for taking banned substances and much more. Gruden
• Basketball Hall of Famer Bernard King dishes on how he can relate to Derrick Rose and the mental challenges of coming back from injury. Plus, he talks about the struggles of the Knicks and says the team lacks chemistry. King
• ESPN college football analyst Kirk Herbstreit discusses the Iron Bowl, the keys to Auburn pulling the upset, whether the allegations against Jameis Winston will cost him the Heisman Trophy and more. Herbstreit
• Mike & Mike make their Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks for Week 13. Locks
• The guys get peppered with questions from Balbizz in another edition of "Next Question." Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter covers 49ers-Redskins, Robert Griffin III's struggles, San Francisco's potential, Colin Kaepernick's style of play, Washington's future and more.
• ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton weighs in on the state of the Redskins, the QBs for the Packers, Jets and Raiders, Brandon Browner, Walter Thurmond, Tamba Hali, Justin Houston and more. Clayton
• Greeny and Golic share their thoughts on the 49ers' win over the Redskins, Colin Kaepernick's performance, the scrutiny of Robert Griffin III and more. Listen
• Kentucky coach John Calipari dishes on his recent conversation with Derrick Rose, Rose's mindset after suffering another knee injury, the Wildcats' mentality and more. Calipari
• ESPN NBA analyst Tim Legler talks about the impact of Derrick Rose's injury, what comes next for the Bulls, Kobe Bryant's contract extension and more. Legler
• Four-time NBA champion John Salley comments on Kobe Bryant's contract extension, whether Carmelo Anthony and Bryant could play on the same team, Derrick Rose's injury and more. Salley
• ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter covers the Patriots' comeback against the Broncos, cold-weather games, ties, the state of the NFC North, Geno Smith's struggles and more. Carter
• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski weighs in on the impact of the Patriots' comeback against the Broncos, Tony Romo's performance against the Giants, the Packers' QBs and more. Jaworski
• ESPN NFL analyst Mike Ditka dishes on whether the league should get rid of ties, the Patriots' win over the Broncos, the NFC North's winless day, the Cardinals' surprising success and more. Ditka
• ESPN NFL analyst Tim Hasselbeck talks about the OT rules, the Patriots' win over the Broncos, what it's like playing in cold conditions, Tony Romo's style of play and more. Hasselbeck
• Greeny and Golic share their thoughts on Week 12 of the NFL season, including Broncos-Patriots, Vikings-Packers, Bears-Rams, Jets-Ravens, Cowboys-Giants and more. Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski shares his thoughts on the Saints' win over the Falcons, Broncos-Patriots, the criticism of Robert Griffin III, Colin Kaepernick's struggles and more. Jaworski
• ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards gives his takes on the assassination of president John F. Kennedy, Chargers-Chiefs, Jets-Ravens, Panthers-Dolphins and more. Edwards
• ESPN NFL analyst Jeff Saturday covers Broncos-Patriots, the matchup between Peyton Manning and Tom Brady, Denver's high-powered offense and more. Saturday
• ESPN NFL analyst Ray Lewis talks about his experiences facing Tom Brady, differences in the playing styles of Brady and Peyton Manning, how officiating in the NFL is changing the game and more. Lewis
• Super Bowl XXXVII champion John Lynch weighs in on Ahmad Brooks' hit on Drew Brees, how the new rules affect defensive players' approach, the difficulty in disguising coverages, Scott Tolzien's performance and more. Lynch
• Two-time Super Bowl champion Bill Curry discusses his reaction to Pete Rozelle's decision to play NFL games the weekend of John F. Kennedy's assassination, how Kennedy's death affected Curry and more. Curry
• Greeny and Golic make their picks for Week 12 of the NFL season in the "Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks." Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks »
• ESPN New York 98.7 FM's Stephen A. Smith tells Greeny and Golic about Alex Rodriguez's decision to walk out of his grievance hearing, what comes next for Rodriguez and more. Smith
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski weighs in on Marc Trestman's decision to start Jay Cutler, the motives behind benching Robert Griffin III, the Broncos' offensive concerns, Andy Dalton's potential and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Ray Lewis talks about the choice to start Jay Cutler, the lack of leadership in the Redskins' locker room, the Cowboys' defensive problems and more.
Play Podcast PTI's Michael Wilbon weighs in on the Redskins' decision to bench Robert Griffin III, Mike Shanahan's future in Washington, the Bears' QB situation and more.
Play Podcast ESPN Radio's Paul Finebaum talks about Johnny Manziel's NFL prospects, Nick Saban's future, why Saban should stay at Alabama, his legacy with the Crimson Tide and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL Insider Chris Mortensen shares his thoughts on whether Texas would recruit NFL coaches and coordinators, Nick Saban's NFL prospects, the Texans' search for a new coach, the Redskins' future and more.
Play Podcast ESPN Redskins reporter John Keim shares his thoughts on the benching of Robert Griffin III, whether Mike Shanahan will lose his job due to the decision, the motives behind starting Kirk Cousins and more.
Play Podcast Former MLB pitcher Roy Halladay reflects on his career and talks about his decision to retire, the changes in the MLB throughout his time in the league and more.
Play Podcast Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher comments on Jameis Winston's candidacy for the Heisman Trophy, his relationship with Winston, the nature of the BCS standings and more.