• Ravens WR Torrey Smith shares his thoughts on Baltimore's win over the Bengals, his team's mentality after a 4-5 start, John Harbaugh's demeanor, preparing for the Bears and more. Smith
• Monday Night Football's Jon Gruden dishes on his expectations for Patriots-Panthers, Chiefs-Broncos, the injuries to Peyton Manning and Jay Cutler, the state of the Dolphins and more. Gruden
• ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter weighs in on the league's investigation into Richie Incognito's treatment of Jonathan Martin, Dwayne Bowe's status, the futures of Ed Reed and Ben Roethlisberger and more. Schefter
• ESPN NFL analyst Jeff Saturday comments on the culture of the Dolphins' locker room, Joe Philbin's leadership, Peyton Manning's health, the Broncos' offense and more.
• College GameDay's Kirk Herbstreit tells Greeny and Golic about the BCS standings, Stanford-USC, Ed Orgeron's performance as the Trojans' interim coach, the top candidates for the Heisman Trophy and more. Herbstreit
• ESPN Radio's Colin Cowherd weighs in on Johnny Manziel's abilities, undefeated teams, Ohio State's BCS championship chances and more. Cowherd
• ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton comments on Dolphins-Buccaneers, the futures of Joe Philbin and Jeff Ireland, Jay Cutler's status, Peyton Manning's injury and more. Clayton
• ESPN NFL analyst Mark Brunell dishes on the state of the Dolphins, Chiefs-Broncos, Peyton Manning's health, the Bears' QB situation and more. Brunell
• ESPN.com Dolphins reporter James Walker weighs in Miami's performance during its loss to the Buccaneers, what comes next in the NFL's investigation of the team, Stephen Ross' comments and more. Walker
• FOX Sports' Jay Glazer talks about his conversation with Richie Incognito, what comes next for the Dolphins, the relationship between Jonathan Martin and Incognito and more. Glazer
• Greeny and Golic share their thoughts on the Buccaneers' win over the Dolphins, Stephen Ross' remarks regarding Richie Incognito and Jonathan Martin and more. Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter shares his thoughts on Richie Incognito's remarks, Panthers-49ers, Lions-Bears, Peyton Manning's health and more. Carter
• ESPN NFL analyst Mike Ditka weighs in on the latest developments in the Richie Incognito situation, Panthers-49ers, the Saints' offense, whether Marc Trestman switched QBs too late and more. Ditka
• Monday Night Football's Mike Tirico comments on Dolphins-Buccaneers, Miami's reaction to Richie Incognito's suspension, Joe Philbin's leadership, Tampa Bay's perception of Greg Schiano and more. Tirico
• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski talks about Scott Tolzien's performance in the loss to the Eagles, Jay Cutler's inconsistency, Eli Manning's struggles, the 49ers' WRs and more. Jaworski
• ESPN NFL analyst Tim Hasselbeck discusses the Bengals' recent struggles, Marc Trestman's decision to pull Jay Cutler, the futures of Cutler and Josh McCown, DeMarcus Ware's injury and more. Hasselbeck
• Greeny and Golic react to Week 10 of the NFL season, including Cowboys-Saints, the state of the NFC East, Broncos-Chargers, Bengals-Ravens and more. Listen
• ESPN CFB analyst Danny Kanell comments on Stanford's win over Oregon, the Cardinal's recent success against the Ducks, Oklahoma-Baylor, the BCS standings and more. Kanell
• College GameDay on ESPN Radio's Brad Edwards talks about Oregon's loss to Stanford, Oklahoma-Baylor, whether Baylor could pass Ohio State in the BCS championship race, Missouri's potential and more. Edwards
• ESPN Radio's Colin Cowherd covers the Dolphins' suspension of Richie Incognito, Stanford's win over Oregon, Nick Saban's future at Alabama and more. Cowherd
• Greeny and Golic share their thoughts on Stanford's win over Oregon, Tyler Gaffney's performance, Baylor's victory against Oklahoma and more. Listen
Play Podcast Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.
Play Podcast Tim Jansen, Jameis Winston's attorney, reacts to the decision not to pursue charges against Winston for sexual assault. Jansen also explains why he isn't expecting a civil lawsuit.
Play Podcast ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson comments on the decision not to charge Jameis Winston after a sexual assault investigation, whether a civil lawsuit will be filed and more.
Play Podcast Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick dishes on the Seahawks' weaknesses, the state of the NFC North, Aaron Rodgers' status, Jay Cutler's value and more.
Play Podcast Missouri coach Gary Pinkel comments on his future, what about Auburn poses the biggest challenge for his team, the atmosphere in Columbia leading up to the weekend's matchup, transitioning to the SEC and more.
Play Podcast College Football Hall of Famer Tom Osborne discusses the ending to Alabama-Auburn, Michigan State's defense, the case for a one-loss team playing in the national championship and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards weighs in on how to beat the Seahawks, Bill Belichick's comments about replay, the playoff picture, Mike Tomlin's apology and more.
Play Podcast SEC commissioner Mike Slive comments on why the winner of his conference deserves to play in the national championship more than Ohio State, the value of a loss, the competitiveness of his teams and more.