• ESPN NBA analyst Tim Legler says he doesn't have a problem with Rasheed Wallace wearing a Flyers hat. Plus, Legler says in order for the Magic to turn it around, Dwight Howard needs to do more with the touches he is getting. Tim Legler
• ESPN MLB insider Jayson Stark says the Red Sox are getting to the point where their margin for error has pretty much disappeared. Plus, Stark weighs in on managers on the hot seat. Jayson Stark
• ESPN's Dick Vitale says Kentucky coach John Calipari is going nowhere. Vitale says if Calipari has an opportunity to go to a winning team in the NBA then leaving is possible but he doesn't see it happening. Dick Vitale
• 1050 ESPN New York's Michael Kay says the Red Sox heartbreaking loss to the Yankees was the type of loss that could ruin a season. Plus, Kay says he think the Yankees are better than the Rays because of the Yankees' lineup. Michael Kay
• ESPNNewYork.com's Ian O'Connor says he had a feeling that Monday night's Yankees-Red Sox game was going to propel the Red Sox forward until the Yankees came back to win it. Plus, O'Connor thinks LeBron James will sign with the New York Knicks.
• ESPNLosAngeles.com's Dave McMenamin says if Kobe Bryant wins his fifth ring and potentially a sixth ring he could go down as the greatest Laker ever if not the greatest player ever. Dave McMenamin