• ESPN NBA analyst Hubie Brown thinks Andrew Bynum's health is the key to the Celtics-Lakers series. Brown also notes that Boston has forced Los Angeles' triangle offense away from the basket. Hubie Brown
• ESPN NBA analyst Jalen Rose thinks Doc Rivers should consider altering his rotation since Glen Davis and Nate Robinson played so well in Game 4. Rose wasn't surprised to see Rajon Rondo cheering on his teammates from the bench down the stretch. Jalen Rose
• Georgia State coach Bill Curry shares his thoughts on the NCAA's sanctions of USC, how devastating such a punishment can be for a program and the possibility of super conferences. Bill Curry
• Former Oklahoma coach Barry Switzer comments on conference realignments, the expected demise of the Big 12 and the NCAA's sanctions of USC. Barry Switzer
• ESPN Radio's Doug Gottlieb thinks the scholarship reduction that USC will have to endure as part of the NCAA's sanctions will force some of the best athletes in California to go to other schools. Doug Gottlieb
• ESPN soccer analyst Alexi Lalas thinks the first 20 minutes of the match against England are going to be crucial for the United States. Lalas says the Americans will prevail if they play aggressively in their 2010 FIFA World Cup opener. Alexi Lalas
• ESPN NASCAR analyst Mike Massaro previews this weekend's Sprint Cup race at Michigan and explains why Jimmie Johnson is no longer alone at the top of the heap.
• Actor Liam Neeson discusses his new movie, "The A-Team," and which project he enjoyed working on the most. Liam Neeson