• Cardinals 1B Albert Pujols comments on how he's feeling after getting hit by a ball, how St. Louis has fared thus far in 2010 and having Mark McGwire as the team's hitting coach. Albert Pujols
• Suns G Steve Nash says he hasn't watched any of the NBA Finals and explains how his background as a soccer player helps him when he's on the court. Steve Nash
• Spurs G Tony Parker talks about France's disappointing first match and Robert Green's miscue against the United States in the FIFA World Cup. Parker also shares his thoughts on the NBA Finals. Tony Parker
• Louisville coach Rick Pitino offers some perspective on the decision Tom Izzo is facing by discussing his time in the NBA. Pitino doesn't think money will be a factor for Izzo.
• ESPN NBA analyst Tim Legler covers the NBA Finals and the Lakers' defense of Paul Pierce. Legler thinks that Phil Jackson needs to cut Lamar Odom's playing time. Tim Legler
• ESPN MLB insider Jayson Stark explains why baseball has literally never seen anything like the start of Stephen Strasburg's major league career. Stark thinks pitchers have become much more willing to challenge hitters in recent years. Jayson Stark
• ESPN's Dick Vitale says all of the conference realignment talk was about money and greed and that there is no loyalty in the NCAA. Vitale also dishes on what he told Tom Izzo. Dick Vitale
• ESPN's Sal Paolantonio talks about what he witnessed at the Jets' practice on Monday. Paolantonio believes that Darrelle Revis embarrassed Rex Ryan with his actions.