• ESPN NBA insider Chad Ford says the Chicago Bulls had a huge night and the New York Knicks have nothing to cheer about. The Knicks are now clearly in third place in the LeBron James sweepstakes. Chad Ford
• ESPN NBA draft analyst Jay Bilas breaks down the NBA draft and talks about the influence the tremendous free agent class had on it. Jay Bilas
• ESPN NBA analyst Ric Bucher says we shouldn't assume three max players equals automatic dynasty. Remember Tracy McGrady and Grant Hill? Nothing is guaranteed.
• Chicago Bulls GM Gar Forman says the Bulls had a plan for the draft and their salary cap for quite some time. Without getting into specifics, Forman says the talent in the draft was good, but clearing space was the priority for his team. Gar Forman
• ESPN MLB insider Buster Olney says the Marlins almost fired their manager last year, so it was only a matter of time before Fredi Gonzalez was let go this year. Plus, Olney says the bad relationship between Joe Torre and the Yankees may never get better. Buster Olney
• ESPN NASCAR analyst Mike Massaro previews Danica Patrick's return to NASCAR.
• ESPN soccer analyst Tommy Smyth says the U.S. road to the semifinals isn't the toughest if they can get past Ghana, but Smyth predicts a Ghana win. Plus, Smyth says Germany will beat England and the French team was a disgrace. Tommy Smyth
• United States goalkeeper Tim Howard talks about the game-winning goal against Algeria and gives a scouting report on Ghana. Tim Howard