• ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian says not only was Derek Jeter right to pretend he had been hit by a pitch, but he was also doing his job. This kind of thing has happened in all sports forever and no one should think anything of it. Tim Kurkjian
• ESPN MLB insider Buster Olney says Wednesday night's Rays-Yankees game was a prime example of how the human element can hurt baseball. Players do all they can to get their share of the calls that could go either way. Buster Olney
• NFL on FOX analyst Brian Billick discusses the ruling on what would have been a touchdown catch for Lions WR Calvin Johnson and weighs in on the Eagles' starting quarterback situation. Brian Billick
• ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth joins Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic. The guys discuss Patriots QB Tom Brady calling out Patriots fans for leaving games early. Schlereth doesn't have a problem with what Brady said, while Golic does. Mark Schlereth
• ESPN NFL analyst Merril Hoge explains why Jets QB Mark Sanchez is struggling. Sanchez needs to throw it to someone other than TE Dustin Keller. Merril Hoge
• ESPN college football analyst Lou Holtz shares his thoughts on Reggie Bush, Denard Robinson and the upcoming college football games. Lou Holtz
• ESPN college football reporter Jenn Brown helps preview Cincinnati-North Carolina State. Brown says Cincinnati's offense is very different from the Brian Kelly era.