• ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian agrees with those who are upset with Tampa Bay Rays fans for not supporting their team. Until they get a new stadium, they won't be able to generate revenue. Tim Kurkjian
• ESPN MLB analyst Doug Glanville talks about the financial problems for the Tampa Bay Rays. Plus, Glanville shares the strengths and weaknesses of all the playoff teams.
• NFL on FOX analyst Brian Billick says there is nothing else in football that affects a team more than a quarterback change. Billick says he talked with Eagles coach Andy Reid on Monday and there was no indication Michael Vick would be named the starter. Brian Billick
• ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth and Mike Golic respond to provocative statements about the NFL from Mike Greenberg, letting Greeny know if the statements are true or false. Mark Schlereth
• ESPN NFL analyst Merril Hoge explains why the Cowboys could be in big trouble this week. Their offensive line has a hard time dealing with defensive lines that stunt and shift around. Plus, Hoge says Marion Barber should be the featured back in Dallas. Merril Hoge
• ESPN college football analyst Lou Holtz says he thinks Boise State will play in the BCS National Championship Game. Plus, Holtz says he doesn't think Arkansas can beat Alabama because the Razorbacks aren't balanced enough. Lou Holtz
• ESPN college football reporter Jenn Brown helps preview the Miami-Pittsburgh game. Jenn Brown