• In the "Monday Morning Quarterback," Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic discuss every Sunday NFL game and explain why the winners won and the losers lost.
Monday Morning QB
• ESPN NFL analyst Mike Ditka says Bears QB Jay Cutler looks shell-shocked right now. Ditka thinks it's because of the pressure. Plus, Ditka says the Vikings are trying to do things they just can't do. Mike Ditka
• ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter explains the problems with the Vikings, gives his take on the controversial call in the Steelers-Dolphins game and says defenders were pulling up instead of making big hits across the league. Cris Carter
• ESPN MLB insider Buster Olney says the ALCS felt like a sweep and things could get ugly for the Yankees going forward. The Yankees may shift their focus to acquiring Carl Crawford. Buster Olney
• ESPN MLB analyst John Kruk says the Phillies are one of the worst situational hitting teams in baseball and that's why they lost. John Kruk
• Texas Rangers president Nolan Ryan and manager Ron Washington explain what makes this year's Rangers team so unique. Plus, they discuss the outlook for the team heading into the franchise's first ever World Series. Nolan Ryan/Ron Washington
• NBA commissioner David Stern says he thinks the Miami Heat are good for the league. Plus, Stern says he doesn't have any issues with all of the trade talk surrounding stars Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul and says he doesn't foresee contracting any teams.