• ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about why the New York Giants are playing so well. Plus, Schlereth discusses the issues with the Minnesota Vikings and plays a round of "True/False" with Mike Golic. Mark Schlereth
• NFL on FOX analyst Brian Billick gives his take on the relationship between Vikings QB Brett Favre and coach Brad Childress. Billick says Favre should have the opportunity to start on Sunday. Brian Billick
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Raheem Morris explains why his team has been successful early in the season. Morris has a lot of confidence in his young team.
• ESPN college football analyst Lou Holtz says the top teams in college football this year are not as dominant as top teams in past years. Lou Holtz
• ESPN college football reporter Jenn Brown helps preview Florida State-North Carolina State. Jenn Brown
• Mike Golic shares his thoughts on the tragedy at Notre Dame, where a 20-year-old student died filming football practice when the tower he was on collapsed.
Notre Dame tragedy
• ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian recaps Game 1, taking a look at some of the moves made by Rangers manager Ron Washington. Plus, Kurkjian looks ahead to the pitching matchup in Game 2. Tim Kurkjian
• Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Roy Halladay talks about what it feels like to win the MLBPA Player's Choice Award for outstanding NL pitcher. Halladay also talks about the success this season for the team before falling short in the NLCS. Roy Halladay
• Tampa Bay Rays pitcher David Price talks about what it feels like to win the MLBPA Player's Choice Award for outstanding AL pitcher. Price also talks about losing early in the playoffs knowing they may lose some players in the offseason. David Price