• ESPN NBA Insider Chris Broussard says that he's never seen LeBron James be as arrogant as many people think he is. From everything he's hearing, the crowd reaction will be anything but nice in Cleveland. Listen
• ESPN NBA analyst Tim Legler says he doesn't think LeBron James will have a big scoring night. The only player on the Heat that won't be affected by the crowd is Dwyane Wade. Listen
• ESPN 850 in Cleveland's Aaron Goldhammer says the city is anxious right now. There are six months of emotion ready to boil over. Fans in the city are tired of hearing about LeBron James. Now they can boo him and be done with it. Listen
• WNIR in Akron's Bob Golic explains what people in Cleveland are saying and feeling right now in the lead up to LeBron James' return. Golic talks about how the team and city have suffered since James left. Listen
• ESPN college football analyst Lou Holtz says Cam Newton should be held responsible for anything his family did. Holtz isn't sure Auburn can beat South Carolina anyway. Listen
• ESPN college football reporter Jenn Brown helps preview the Arizona-Arizona State game and explains what is was like being an Orlando Magic fan seeing Shaquille O'Neal return. Listen
• NFL on FOX analyst Brian Billick says it's unfair to criticize Derek Anderson for a snapshot of a four or five hour period. Plus, Billick says he thinks that Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are playing at an elite level. Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about coming back to play your old team and breaks down the football game between the Eagles and the Texans. Listen
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Mike Ditka reflects on his football career and discusses the impact of Rob Gronkowski's injury on the Patriots, Peyton Manning's performance against the Titans, the Saints' offense and more.
Play Podcast Auburn coach Gus Malzahn dishes on the success of his team's running game against Missouri, what contributed to the Tigers' turnaround, Nick Marshall's performance this season and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski discusses how Rob Gronkowski's injury could affect the Patriots' playoff success, the Eagles' offense, Peyton Manning's throwing style and more.
Play Podcast Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.
Play Podcast Tim Jansen, Jameis Winston's attorney, reacts to the decision not to pursue charges against Winston for sexual assault. Jansen also explains why he isn't expecting a civil lawsuit.
Play Podcast ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson comments on the decision not to charge Jameis Winston after a sexual assault investigation, whether a civil lawsuit will be filed and more.
Play Podcast Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick dishes on the Seahawks' weaknesses, the state of the NFC North, Aaron Rodgers' status, Jay Cutler's value and more.
Play Podcast Missouri coach Gary Pinkel comments on his future, what about Auburn poses the biggest challenge for his team, the atmosphere in Columbia leading up to the weekend's matchup, transitioning to the SEC and more.